We can manufacture these boxes in any size or colour to suit your speciﬁc requirements. Click here for more details.
Upright Storage Box
Our Premium upright storage boxes are made from one piece of archival box board. These have a hindged lid with shaped sides. Ideal for archiving upright files or records along with many other uses. Stitched together with solid brass wire. Made from 1000 micron archival box board. Self adhesive label holder can easly be added to the end the box for indexing, available separately.
- Made from 1000 Acid Free archival box board
- Fully Assembled box and tray
- Hindged Lid and shaped sides
- Stitched with solid brass wire
Grey White 1000 Micron
These specialist boards are hard wearing, acid free, grey one side and white the other, support excellent fold characteristics. Manufactured to high conservation standards for use in Archives, Libraries and Museums for conversion into die-cut boxes, brass stitched conservation boxes, Solander boxes, portfolios and many other applications. These come in a range of different sizes and thicknesses. If you can not find the size you require, please contact us as we also offer a free cutting service.
- Made from 100% ECF Chemical Woodfree pulp
- Neutral AKD Sizing
- No optical brighteners present
- Lignin free
- Buffered Calcium Carbonate
- Lightfast 6 Blue Wool Scale (Dyes - Organic Pigments)
- pH 8.5
- Reducible Sulphur 0.05 parts per million
- Passes Silver Tarnish test. Image Permanence Institute at the Rochester Institute in New York. ANSI T.J. Collins and F.J. Young Silver Tarnishing Test. The ODDY Test. Photographic Activity Test (ANSI IT9.16)
- Boxboard laminated using neutral pH EVA adhesive containing no Plasticisers
Please contact us on 01908 375524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning any goods, we cannot accept returns without prior authorisation.
Any goods returned due to no fault of G Ryder & Co Ltd are liable to a 25% handling charge. No returned goods can be refunded unless in perfect condition. The purchaser is responsible for the cost of returning the goods. Your statutory consumer rights are not affected. You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date of delivery. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Bespoke or made to measure items are non-returnable and non-refundable. This is in line with 'The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000; Clause 13 Exceptions to the right to cancel - (c) for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.