We can manufacture these boxes in any size or colour to suit your speciﬁc requirements. Click here for more details.
Our Ring Binder Boxes all have drop back spines for convenience and lay flat purposes. They come fitted with ring metals to hold different styles of insert pockets to help in organising the content. Ideal for photographic collections or other precious items. Covered in a range of Library Buckram cloths which makes these very hardwearing. Lined throughout in Argenta photo-safe acid free paper and made from a 2000 micron board.
- Made from a Premium Archival box board.
- Thickness 2000 Micron
- Acid free and Lignin free board
- Linded in Acid Free Argenta Photo-Safe Paper
- Covered in Library Buckram
- Round 4 ring metal in spine
Sand White High Density 2000 Micron
These specialist boards are hard wearing, acid free, sand one side and white the other, support excellent fold characteristics. Manufactured to high conservation standards for use in Archives, Libraries and Museums for conversion into die-cut boxes, brass stitched conservation boxes, Solander boxes, portfolios and many other applications. These come in a range of different sizes with a thickness of 2000 micron. If you can not find the size you require, please contact us as we also offer a free cutting service.
- Made from 100% ECF Chemical Woodfree pulp
- Neutral AKD Sizing
- No optical brighteners present
- Lignin free
- Buffered Calcium Carbonate
- Lightfast 6 Blue Wool Scale (Dyes - Organic Pigments)
- pH 8.5
- Reducible Sulphur 0.05 parts per million
- Passes Silver Tarnish test. Image Permanence Institute at the Rochester Institute in New York. ANSI T.J. Collins and F.J. Young Silver Tarnishing Test. The ODDY Test. Photographic Activity Test (ANSI IT9.16)
- Boxboard laminated using neutral pH EVA adhesive containing no Plasticisers
Argentia Photosafe Paper
- Passes the photographic acidity test and the Collin and Young silver tarnish test.
- 100% Cotton Unbuffered,
- pH 7.0,
- Chlorine Free
- Reducible sulphur less than 2 parts per million
- Contains no optical brighteners
- Ash content 0.01%
- Calendered to achieve Bendtsen Smoothness 300
- Complies with Photographic Activity Test PAT (per ISO18916)
Please contact us on 01908 375524 or email email@example.com prior to returning any goods, we cannot accept returns without prior authorisation.
Any goods returned due to no fault of G Ryder & Co Ltd are liable to a 25% handling charge. No returned goods can be refunded unless in perfect condition. The purchaser is responsible for the cost of returning the goods. Your statutory consumer rights are not affected. You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date of delivery. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Bespoke or made to measure items are non-returnable and non-refundable. This is in line with 'The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000; Clause 13 Exceptions to the right to cancel - (c) for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.